- How to get on our roster
- What types of models do you list?
- Do you charge subscription fees?
- Do you have any minimum requirements with regards to height? How old do I have to be?
- Do you have open calls?
- Do I need professional photographs?
- Will I hear from you even if I am not accepted?
- What types of clients use your website?
How to Get on Our Roster
Currently, we are only accepting submissions via the following methods:
- Website Application
- Snail Mail:
11693 San Vicente Blvd., #823
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (if under 18)
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Dress Size (females)
- Measurements (females)
- Jacket Size (males)
- Waist X Inseam (males)
- Name of Parent/Guardian (if under 18)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Mailed submissions may take up to 6-8 weeks for final review and materials will not be returned.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of models do you list?We don't list only "fashion-type" models. We're also looking for "real" people of all ages, sizes, and appearances. However, there is a review process for all applicants and not everyone will be offered a spot on our roster.
While a model's potential for finding work with us is important, D2 Models considers the quality of the photographs submitted to be a major factor in determining whether to accept or decline any application.
Do you charge subscription fees?We do not charge any initiation, startup, subscription, or upgrade fees to be on our roster. There will be absolutely no daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly costs to host your portfolio with us.
Do you have any minimum requirements with regards to height? How old do I have to be?We have no minimum height requirements. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must submit your application to join our website.
Do you have open calls?Not currently.
Do I need professional photographs?Professional photos are currently required, but in some cases we may consider reviewing snapshots of potential talent who fit the following requirements:
Age: Newborns --> 24 years old -OR- age 35 and older. If a model is within these two age groups, professional images are not required for your application.
- We will not be reviewing unprofessional photographs from anyone age 25-34.
Height: Any height is acceptable, EXCEPT:
- Females age 18-24 must be 5'7" or taller if they are submitting unprofessional photos.
- Males age 18-24 must be 5'10" or taller if they are submitting unprofessional photos.